We invite authors to submit an abstract of original work for consideration as a poster or short presentation at NANO.IL.2021 to be held in Jerusalem October 4-6, 2021
The best posters will receive an award Sponsored by
Nanomaterials, an open access journal, is relevant to any field of study that involves nanomaterials. All manuscripts undergo a rigorous reviewing process and decisions are made based on the recommendations of independent reviewers. Readers will have unlimited and free access to accepted articles. The IF of /Nanomaterials/ for 2018 is 4.034. It is abstracted and indexed by SCIE, Scopus, PubMed, and other databases.
Final Abstract submission: June 1, 2021
Author notification: July 1, 2021
Author registration deadline: July 15, 2021
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Submissions are accepted only online through this website.
- The presenting author will be required to register to the conference (see deadline above) to ensure their abstract is included in the final program.
- The presenting author is responsible to include all the relevant authors.
- No changes can be made after authors have submitted their abstracts.
- Authors are obliged to submit only works that were performed by them and their colleagues, after getting the permission of all the involved authors.
Notification of Outcome
Author notifications are scheduled to be sent via email to the submitting author by Friday, July 1, 2020
Instructions for Preparing and Formatting Your Abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Maximum number of words is 300.
- Please do not include headings, tables or images.
- Abstracts will be accepted and published as submitted without any further editing.
- Submission acknowledges consent to publication of the abstract in Conference related publications.