We invite authors to submit an abstract of original work for consideration as a poster at NANO.IL.2020 to be held in Jerusalem October 13-15, 2020
The best posters will receive an award
Final Abstract submission: Monday, June 1, 2020
Author notification: Friday, July 1, 2020
Author registration deadline: Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Submissions are accepted only online through this website.
- The presenting author will be required to register to the conference (see deadline above) to ensure their abstract is included in the final program.
- The presenting author is responsible to include all the relevant authors.
- No changes can be made after authors have submitted their abstracts.
- Authors are obliged to submit only works that were performed by them and their colleagues, after getting the permission of all the involved authors.
Notification of Outcome
Author notifications are scheduled to be sent via email to the submitting author by Friday, July 1, 2020
Instructions for Preparing and Formatting Your Abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Maximum number of words is 300.
- Please do not include headings, tables or images.
- Abstracts will be accepted and published as submitted without any further editing.
- Submission acknowledges consent to publication of the abstract in Conference related publications.