We invite authors to submit an abstract of original work for consideration as a short presentation or a poster at NANO.IL.2024 to be held in Jerusalem 27-29 February 2024.
The best posters will receive an award
January 8th, 2024
January 20th, 2024
Up to a week after receiving the acceptance letter
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Notification of Outcome
Author notifications are scheduled to be sent via email to the submitting author by
November 15th, 2023
Instructions for Preparing and Formatting Your Abstract
Instructions for preparing the poster:
The posters boards will be ready for you at the day of the conference, February 28th, starting 07:00AM.
We ask you to keep the poster on the board for the entire conference duration.
- Poster size should be 90*120 cm. The poster needs to be printed vertically.
- Minimum recommended text sizes are:
- 85 pt font for the main title
- 60 pt for names
- 36 pt for abstract 65 for subheadings
- 40 pt for body text
- 18 pt for captions
- Less text = more visitors to your poster. Recommended length: 100 words per section and no more than 800 words overall
- Prepare to present your poster in 60 seconds
Please note, the organizing company will supply the tape, do not use your own.